Best Choice For CFRTP Thermo Plastic Material
- Europen Standard Belt
- High Precision
- Multi Type Press For Your Choice
- Professional CFRTP Filed Team
Leading UD Tape Double Belt Press China Supplier
In 2021, our composite products will extend from the original continuous thermoplastic fiber-reinforced ud tape line, unidirectional tape slitting traverse spooling machine to the automated fiber placement technology used in aerospace.
We provide not only equipment but also a mutually beneficial overall solution. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Leading Automated Fiber Placement Manufacturer
Jota is able to manufacture 30 sets of automated fiber placement equipment in 1 month with our own CNC center.
Foothold wall and precision parts could be made by ourselves, machine quality could be guaranteed.
You could just send some prepreg materials to us, we could test it, then share the testing video with you.
Jota CNC Center
- Visible high-quality components.
- Famous brands such as Siemens, Yaskawa, Delta, Schneider, Mitsubishi.
- Self-supporting CNC processed sheet metal, precision parts.
- Assembly raw materials provided by long-term cooperation suppliers.
Installation and operation user manual, wire connection diagram, tension controller guide.
Installation and operation video tutorial.
One-on-one remote video call assistance.
On-site installation and operation guidance.
Around 30-45 days, mainly depends on machine type.
Sure, it is our honor to work for you.
We will offer you some parts as backup, in case any part is broken within one year, we will sent you for free.
Sure, if we have client in your country, we will offer.
Jota High-Performance Double belt press for CFRT UD tape Panels
CFRT (continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic composite) is a composite material of high rigidity, strength, and toughness, commonly used in military, automobiles, aerospace, interiors, and electronics.
The reinforcement material is the continuous fiber, including glass fiber, carbon fiber, aramid fiber, plant fiber, and basalt fiber. It is made of unidirectional tape (UD) through repetitive hot and cold pressing. CFRT panels have excellent inter-layer performance and high impact resistance.
Although long and short fibers prioritize the thermoplastic composite market, CFRT has increased in recent worldwide business. Industry magnates swear by CFRT composites.
With increasing customer demands around corrosion and mildew resistance, easy sanitation, and short molding cycles, the Jota JT CFRT UD belt press will be all you need!
Jota has developed a modular double belt press, ensuring a flexible and cost-efficient production of CFRT composites.
We have extensive experience manufacturing steel belts for industrial processes and have developed a double belt press system to cater to your CFRT production needs.
We boast in high-quality technical development, production, operation, and maintenance personnel, specializing in developing high-quality and low-cost Double Belt Press for CFRT UD Tape Panels.
Machinery for continuous laminating process CFRT panels adopts the latest technology of Jota, which can realize continuous molding of thermoplastic composite materials.
The Jota JT CFRT UD high-performance double belt press has the unique ability to produce rigid but lightweight panels within a cost-efficient, integrated high-volume production process. It has been embraced by several companies worldwide.
Our double belt presses system is customized according to your product width, from 1000mm to 3500mm. Whichever the width of the product you want to laminate, we guarantee we can provide the technical solution.
The Jota Modular double belt steel press.
Jota has always strived to provide optimum belts for any industrial process. We make our belts from high-strength stainless steel, following special procedures. Precision taken during production and assembly of the belts offers a long service life and, effectively, the efficiency of the double belt press.
Our steel belts have a wear-resistant chrome surface to ensure extended service life. The surfaces are either industrially polished or finished in a high-gloss mirror effect.
Jota steel belts can endure the most, from process pressures of up to 80 bars, repeated heating temperatures of 400 °C and cooling down, to alternating stresses. You can rely on our steel belts.
Our double steel belt press is suitable for plastics, CFRT panels, laminated films, and flexible circuit boards.
The plate forming system with temperature control is suitable for engineered stone or artificial marble.
The film flow extension system is best suited for producing ceramic, membrane, and process films.
The double belt press modular system allows the combination of any number of modules and components. This excellent versatility allows for executing several work steps on a single production line at a time.
The system can be enlarged or reduced to suit production needs to enable independent use and realize various production processes. Various modules allow our machines to adapt to specific requirements.
The main principle realizes the steel belt under continuous operation, placing pressure on the stacked films while heating and cooling then molding. You obtain a material with uniform thickness and stable quality.
Double Belt Presses are ideal for the continuous production of foil and board material in single passes. Two endless steel belts are guided through the inlet and outlet around steel drums.
Between them are pressure plates known as the reaction zone. Here, temperature and pressure are applied to the materials being fed through. Heating elements are installed in the plates for a highly efficient heat transfer. Continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic composite (CFRT) is pressed in excellent quality with Jota Double Belt Presses.
The Jota CFRT UD belt press has the following to meet your process tasks: high thermal efficiency sliding plate modules, thickness calibration fixed roller modules, high-pressure roller carpet modules, and heavy-duty calendar modules, which are available in heating or cooling execution modes.
An advantage of the modular double belt press is that it allows for a flexible exchange of modules without removing the belt. This distinctive feature makes it possible to adapt the processes to the product requirements by quickly changing the modules. The modular design also allows the installation of additional elements, boosting production capacity significantly. Jota meets the ever-increasing demands of heating and cooling zones and large widths by employing large-sized drivers.
As our customer, you benefit from Jota’s Research & Development Center, where various modules are available to test your products for better process efficiency or to allow you to develop new products.
Our experts are delighted to work with you on your subsequent innovative developments!
Our modular double belt press offers the following advantages
- The modular system allows production flexibility and specificity
- Isobaric surface pressure up to 80 bar to ensure uniformity of CFRT panels
- Specific press configured to customer and product specifications and requirements
- High capacity, high production speed.
- Unwinding and winding equipment available for processing multiple layers
- Operating temperatures of up to 400 °C with cooling and molding options
- Easy and quick module exchange without belt dismantling
- Material is trimmed as needed after pressing and cut using a cross-cutting machine
- Separate and continuous production tests at our Research & Development Center.
|Belt width (mm)||1700||2300||3000||3400|
|Effective width (mm)||800-1500||1450-2000||2000-2750||2300-3050|
|Heating length (mm)||1500-3000||1500-3000||2500-4000||2500-4000|
|Heating mode||Electrical||Electrical & Oil||Electrical & Oil||Electrical & Oil|
High-temp double belt press.
- Up to 400 °C
- 80 bars
- Reaction zone width 1.6m.
- Heating & Cooling under pressure.
Low temp double belt press.
- Up to 220 °C
- Up to 80 bars
- Reaction zone width 2.25m.
- Heating & Cooling under pressure.
The reaction zone widths can be increased upon request.
Application of the Jota double belt press.
- The automotive industry for impact protection, structural parts, and seals.
- Laminate, vinyl/PVC flooring.
- Energy industry for fuel cells, batteries, and rotor blades.
- Construction industry for soundproofing, insulation, and panel heating.
- Aerospace industry for interiors and linings
- Electronics industry for flexible PCBs, speaker membranes, electrical insulation, phone and laptop covers.
- Ballistics for vehicle armor, bulletproof vests, and protective helmets.
- Furniture industry for decorative laminates and furniture films.
Why Choose The Jota JT CFRT UD double belt press?
Jota technology employs the benefits of an isobaric pressure pad and effective heat transfer elements, resulting in even pressure distribution and excellent heat transfer properties, which allow heating or cooling processes under constant pressure. The result is a top-quality, highly efficient production with products that will keep your customers coming for more!
The cost-effective alternative thanks to excellent precision and long service life.
Jota Steel Belts are made from special high-quality stainless steel in a unique process. The wear-resistant chrome surface guarantees a long service life and contributes to outstanding cost-effectiveness. Our JT CFRT UD belt press is designed for manufacturing your product ready for dispatch from pressing to edge trimming and cross-cutting through to packaging.
Affordable sample production.
If you’re looking to try out our new and efficient technology for your products, we allow the production of samples in our factory at a calculable price to test the market. Our customers can discover the advantages our isobaric Double Belt Presses offer before deciding to buy their own Double Belt Press. Our R & D center is suitable for subjecting a wide range of sheet and panel-shaped products to a production test. We offer support and operators to help you produce test samples. Our Research and Development Center is ideal for this.
Round-the-clock industry-leading after-sale service.
At Jota, we understand steel belts. Jota Machinery offers extensive services and industry-leading service equipment centered on the steel belt system to ensure that your processes run at the highest productivity possible. We perform such tasks as steel belt installations, inspections, repairs, and maintenance, and train your staff for all types of belts worldwide. In addition to comprehensive training classes, we also offer you innovative service equipment that reflects our team’s cumulative expertise. We aim to give you the service and technical tools you need to handle such problems as belt damage or other process disruptions and, thus, restore optimum productivity and experience low downtimes.
Over 1200 customers trust us.
Jota integrates Research and Development, manufacturing, sales, and service as an all-in-one package, ensuring that you as our customer experience improved efficiency, environmental, time and money savings, faster output times, and exceptional production processes.
We offer tailor-made steel belt systems training for your employees.
We also offer both general and personalized seminars. Participants completing these classes will receive a certificate at the end of the training. Our mobile training centers cater to customers who prefer training on the go, wherever they are in the world.
Our Top-notch Services & Spareparts.
- Commissioning. We completely assemble your line and commission it accordingly for you. Jota personnel are on-site during commissioning to guide the complete process control. From installing the first plate to the final inspection, if produced under performance conditions and the test carried out on speed, quality and quantity are passed. After the inspection, the fully operational line is handed over to you, which produces your products in the desired quality. Ensuring that production can start as fast as possible through optimum commissioning. Optimum programming and adjustment of the line by Jota specialists to achieve the product quality desired. Our commissioning engineers and programmers ensure that the start-up phase is quick and complication-free.
- Preventative Maintenance. Ensure more uptime on lines through preventive maintenance by specially trained Jota service technicians. They ensure the functionality and reliability of the line and the consistent quality of your products in the long term. In addition, concluding a preventive maintenance contract also brings financial benefits. These include price benefits for required spare parts and wear and tear parts.
- Spare Parts. During the service life of your line, various spare parts will be required to continue to guarantee more line uptime and product quality. We provide you with the necessary spare parts. Punctual, reliable, and cost-effective. We can sort that for you if you require original Jota parts or items from other manufacturers such as seals, valves, or filter elements. We guarantee smooth, fast delivery of the part you need at fair prices. We store more than 12,000 spare parts in our warehouse for you for this purpose. We also offer you a stock of components that have been customized for your line. We guarantee the shortest possible delivery times, especially when it comes to critical parts.
- Field Service. We are a competent service partner, especially when you need urgent assistance. Our service technicians have the appropriate expertise to solve your problem. It doesn’t matter if we’re dealing with mechanical or electrical issues or process problems. We have the right service technician for all difficulties and line types in our team and will send them worldwide, whenever and wherever you need support. We can give you support for double-belt presses, digital printing lines, laminating lines, or similar machines. Our competent staff is at your disposal to provide advice and assistance to minimize your line downtimes.
- Remote Service. So that we can support you quickly, we are pleased to offer you a remote service. In this way, the specially trained Jota technical staff can check your line for possible errors and optimizations by remote maintenance directly from our headquarters within a short time. Furthermore, support can be provided immediately, without long travel times, especially for control problems. Possible downtimes are reduced to a minimum. If the need arises, we will send a service technician directly to you, who will be briefed about the problem by the remote service team and bring the appropriate spare parts to you.
- Retrofits. Your products and customer needs evolve, and you require appropriately adapted production technology? Then let’s have a chat. We will develop a target-oriented concept to modernize your line with you. This may include mechanical modifications as well as control upgrades. Upgrade your machine and increase your productivity, efficiency, and product quality. As well as this, you will extend the service life of your line. Let us advise you on individual optimization options for your line. Your products and customer needs evolve, and you require appropriately adapted production technology? Then let’s have a chat. We will develop a target-oriented concept to modernize your line with you. This may include mechanical modifications as well as control upgrades. Upgrade your machine and increase your productivity, efficiency, and product quality. As well as this, you will extend the service life of your line. Let us advise you on individual optimization options for your line.
Your exceptional benefits
- Enhanced production competence from years of experience
- Driven by detail and precision
- Flexible and timely planning of repairs
- The continuous process allows high productivity in a short period
- Uniform pressure provides a stress-free product
- Heating and cooling under maintained pressure prevents evaporation
- Differently controlled temperatures enable material-specific temperature profiles
- Outstanding heat transfer allows high production speed
- The oil pressure cushion guarantees a safe and energy-efficient production
- Optimization of costs
- Minimized production shutdown times
- Hands-on continuous acquisition of expert knowledge
- Worldwide availability
- Personalized and generalized customer seminars
You can reach out to us for any of your double belt press for CFRT needs. We will provide you with detailed tailor-made advice and configure the system
We Jota could also supply the following related machines, if you are also interested in any type, please feel free to send us an inquiry:
- Hot Melt Thermoplastic CFRP CFRTP Prepreg Manufacturing Machine
- Fully Automatic Toilet Paper Maker
- Automatic Facial Tissue Making Machine
- Plastic Film, Fabric, Aluminum Foil Slitting Rewinding Machine
- Paper Sheeter
- Paper Tube Making Machine
- CFRP CFRTP FRP Prepreg Slitter
- Paper Drinking Straws Machine
- Label Die Cutting Machine
- Flexo Printing Machine
- Cardboard Tube Cutting Machine