JT-200A Paper Core Winding Machine

Paper Core Winder
  • Paper Roll Layer 1-24
  • Paper Core Thickness 1mm-18mm
  • Paper Core Diameter 20mm-250mm
  • Paper Core Length 500mm-5000mm

Main Technical Parameters:

It is used for making all kinds of paper core in different diameter and length, which is used for gift packing, tissue paper, stretch film, fax paper etc. it can make flowers, cloth movements, Split, cotton yarn, fax paper, film preservation, tissue paper and pipe tobacco production. Special high-precision lathe with a fixed three-jaw chuck, top flange bear more than solid, more convenient replacement Spindle.
Model TypeJT-200A
Paper Roll Layer1-24 layers
Paper Core Thickness1mm-18mm
Paper Core Diameter20mm-250mm
Paper Core Length500mm-5000mm
Max. Machine Speed20m/min

Specifications:

Application Material
Ø  Kraft Paper
Main
Ø  It adopts Programmed Control System and meter counter, all the working parameters can be setup on the control panel. Delta PLC control system, a mainframe operating
Ø  It adopts HIGHTECH touch screen from Taiwan, all the parameters can be displayed on the control panel, and easy operation.
Ø  It adopts imported frequency inverter to control the AC motor, the machine working is more stable
Ø  It adopts separate electrical control box, and it is with input plug terminal, the sale after service and repair shall be more easier
Ø  Text Display operation, all of the features automatic memory, automatic preservation, automatic fault display.
Ø  It adopts dialogue monitor, it is with function of automatic store, trouble display, working position
Ø  It adopts imported single disc cutter to cut the paper core, it is high precision, and more bearable no longer incision more precision without wasting.
Ø  The transmission parts with extreme quiet design,adopt special treatment, it is high efficiency and low maintenance.
Ø  It adopts double side glue coating devices, the paper core is more sticky and stronger. The use of double-sided adhesive plastic trough independent stainless steel scraper polyurethane imports, production of a paper on the strength of stronger glue on one side of the traditional paper machine.
Ø  It adopts double photocell for the paper core length tracking, after get to the setup length, the paper core shall be cut off.
Ø  Circuit System with Remote Control function, users can travel in the office or in the field can be a computer monitor in the operation of plant equipment. If the circuit and system failure and other reasons, and in our communications tools and software control, plant technical personnel can be created to implement and maintain operational functions.

JT-200A Paper Core Winding Machine

Advantages and Terms

CertificationCE,SGS, Gold Supplier, etc.
Packing DetailsWith flexible wrapping and export standard wooden case.
Perfect After-sale SystemTechnicians can service machinery overseas.
Prompt ReplyWithin 24 hours.
Yearly Production CapacityMore than 100 sets.
MOQ1 set.
Delivery TimeWithin 45 days after receipts of 30% payment, the rest 70% paid before shipping.
Terms of PaymentT/T, L/C
Delivery ClauseFOB Ningbo/Shanghai Port

 

Our Service

Q1: What’s payment terms, trade terms you accept?

We appreciate T/T 30% as deposit, then 70% balance paid before shipment. We usually offer FOB Shanghai/Ningbo price. And we also accept other ways such as L/C, western union, and do CFR, CIF, etc.

Q2. Does it easy to operate and what can I do if it doesn’t work?

First, our machine is stable and easy to operate by one man. What you do is just learn some basic things like loading the jumbo roll paper, starting the machine and cutting the paper. We will send you a manual and video. Our suggestion is for you to visit our factory and learn more things by yourself. If something goes wrong, you can call us, video-chat, or email us. We will give solutions within 36 hrs. Our engineer also can be distributed to overseas as you required.

Q3. If the machine’s spare parts broken, where can I get?

We will give you vulnerable spare parts, and some critical parts like gear box. Our quality is top, in case broken within one year, we will send you for free.

FAQ

1. Are you a trading company or manufacturer?

We are a manufacturer, and also provide business solutions to all the friends.

2. Do you have a quality certificate?

Yes, we have CE, SGS, etc.

3. What’s the delivery time?

Around 20~30days, however, based on the order.

4. Can you help us to buy other goods?

Sure of that. It is our honor to work for you and control the goods quality.